With a stay at Bayview Wildwood Resort, Ascend Hotel Collection in Severn, you'll be 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from Sparrow Lake and 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Lake Couchiching. This family-friendly resort is 13.6 mi (21.8 km) from Hawk Ridge Golf and Country Club and 15 mi (24.1 km) from Gravenhurst Opera House.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 87 air-conditioned rooms featuring Smart televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a nightclub, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
You can enjoy a meal at Echo' Lounge serving the guests of Bayview Wildwood Resort, Ascend Hotel Collection, or stop in at the grocery/convenience store. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and luggage storage. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sparrow Lake - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Lake Couchiching - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Orillia Square Mall - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
Hawk Ridge Golf and Country Club - 21.8 km / 13.6 mi
Couchiching Golf and Country Club - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
Gravenhurst Opera House - 24.1 km / 15 mi
Gull Lake Rotary Park - 24.2 km / 15 mi
Muskoka Boat and Heritage Centre - 25.7 km / 16 mi
Queen Elizabeth II Wildlands - 26.6 km / 16.5 mi
Casino Rama - 26.6 km / 16.5 mi
Muskoka Bay Golf Course - 27.5 km / 17.1 mi
Bethure Memorial House - 27.6 km / 17.2 mi
Muskoka Steamships - 28.4 km / 17.6 mi
Lake Muskoka - 28.8 km / 17.9 mi
Muskoka Wharf - 29.2 km / 18.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 145.1 km / 90.2 mi
Muskoka, ON (YQA) - 37.7 km / 23.4 mi
The preferred airport for Bayview Wildwood Resort, Ascend Hotel Collection is Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 11:00 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 16.95 for adults and CAD 9.95 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Spa tub
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -One meeting room
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Swimming pool
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Spa services on site
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Arcade/game room
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Shared microwave
- -Picnic area
- -Firewood (free)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Outdoor furniture
- -Outdoor entertainment area
- -Walkway to water
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Indoor pool
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair accessible parking