When you stay at B&B Il Parco dei Pini in Giulianova, you'll be near the beach, within a 5-minute drive of Giulianova Lido and Onda Blu Acquapark. This bed & breakfast is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Dello Splendore Museum and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Giulianova Harbor.Rooms
Stay in one of 10 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, housekeeping is provided daily, and refrigerators can be requested.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as tour/ticket assistance.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Giulianova Lido - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Onda Blu Acquapark - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Dello Splendore Museum - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Sanctuary Madonna of the Splendor - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Piazza Roma - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Giulianova Harbor - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Borsacchio Nature Reserve - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Roseto degli Abruzzi Beach - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Riviera delle Palme Stadium - 19.4 km / 12.1 mi
Promenade - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Gran Sasso Shopping Center - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
Gaetano Bonolis Stadium - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
Santa Maria di Propezzano Abbey - 25.8 km / 16 mi
Cenerone Vulcanello - 29.3 km / 18.2 mi
Calanchi di Atri Regional Nature Reserve - 38.5 km / 23.9 mi
The nearest major airport is Abruzzo Intl. Airport (PSR) - 65.9 km / 40.9 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 10:30 AM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 April, EUR 0.80 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 May, EUR 0.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 June - 31 August, EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 September - 30 September, EUR 0.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Express check-in
- -Picnic area
- -Free breakfast
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Fully fenced
- -Street parking