When you stay at Delta Hotels Milton Keynes in Milton Keynes, you'll be in the business district, within a 10-minute drive of Gullivers Land and Xscape. This 4-star hotel is 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Milton Keynes Theatre and 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Central Milton Keynes Shopping Centre.Rooms
Stay in one of 138 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at New Horizons, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Chadwick Lodge - Elysium Healthcare - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Stadium MK - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
BMI The Saxon Clinic - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
MK1 Shopping and Leisure Park - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Gullivers Land - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Xscape - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Milton Keynes Theatre - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
National Bowl - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Central Milton Keynes Shopping Centre - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Si5 Spy Missions - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Bletchley Park - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
The National Museum of Computing - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Shenley Leisure Center - 8.1 km / 5.1 mi
Woburn Safari Park - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Woburn Abbey - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LTN-Luton) - 36.4 km / 22.6 mi
Oxford (OXF) - 61.1 km / 38 mi
The preferred airport for Delta Hotels Milton Keynes is London (LTN-Luton).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 10 per person (approximately)
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom