A stay at HOTEL LiVEMAX UENO-EKIMAE places you in the heart of Tokyo, within a 10-minute walk of Ueno Park and Ameya-Yokochō. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Tokyo National Museum and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Ueno Zoo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 81 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature hair dryers and slippers. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and an elevator.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ameya-Yokochō - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ueno Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ueno Zoo - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kaminarimon - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2 km / 1.3 mi
University of Tokyo - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
La Qua Tokyo Dome City - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo Dome - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 67.7 km / 42.1 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 24.5 km / 15.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Luggage storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no