Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Northampton, Holiday Inn Rugby/ Northampton M1, Jct 18 is in a rural location, within a 15-minute drive of Coton Manor Gardens and Daventry Country Park. This hotel is 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from Cottesbrooke Hall and Gardens and 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from Althorp House.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 90 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.Dining
Enjoy British cuisine at Traders Restaurant, a restaurant where you can take in the garden view, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Daventry Country Park - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Coton Manor Gardens - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Cottesbrooke Hall and Gardens - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
Althorp House - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
Brixworth Country Park - 21 km / 13 mi
Sixfields Stadium - 23.8 km / 14.8 mi
Franklin's Gardens - 24.4 km / 15.2 mi
Ryton Organic Gardens - 25.3 km / 15.7 mi
Coombe Abbey Country Park - 32 km / 19.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Coventry (CVT) - 30.5 km / 19 mi
Birmingham (BHX) - 50.8 km / 31.6 mi
The preferred airport for Holiday Inn Rugby/ Northampton M1, Jct 18 is Birmingham (BHX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 14.95 for adults and GBP 0.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15.32 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 16.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: GBP 10 per stay
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10.00 (subject to availability)
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Fitness facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 90
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms