Watermark Beach Resort
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Watermark Beach Resort places you in the heart of Osoyoos, steps from Osoyoos and District Museum and Archives and 5 minutes by foot from Osoyoos Art Gallery. This 4-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Pioneer Walkway and 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from British Columbia Visitor Centre at Osoyoos.
Make yourself at home in one of the 153 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 43-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 spa tubs, a waterslide, and a steam room. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy regional cuisine at Restaurant at Watermak, a beachfront restaurant which features a bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Osoyoos? This hotel has 3000 square feet (279 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 19 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to October.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 10 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 12 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: CAD 25.00 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per accommodation, per day
- Late check-out fee: CAD 100 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: CAD 2 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Ski storage
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa services on site
- -Picnic area
- -Marina on site
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Ski passes available
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Free parking nearby
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free wired Internet