Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Montenegro, this apartment is within a 15-minute drive of Parque Los Arrieros and Centenario Stadium. This apartment is 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Coffee Park and 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from Metropolitan Cultural Convention Centre of Quindío.Rooms
Make yourself comfortable in this apartment, which has a kitchenette. A flat-screen television is provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include a safe and a sofa bed, and housekeeping is provided daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and a safe deposit box at the front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Parque Los Arrieros - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Coffee Park - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Centenario Stadium - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Metropolitan Cultural Convention Centre of Quindío - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Parque De La Vida - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Panaca - 17.3 km / 10.7 mi
Plaza de Bolivar - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Armenia Country Club - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
Recuca - 23.7 km / 14.7 mi
Quindio Botanical Garden - 25.8 km / 16 mi
Calle Real - 32.3 km / 20 mi
Main Square - 32.3 km / 20 mi
Cocora Valley - 33.9 km / 21.1 mi
Otún Quimbaya Flora and Fauna Sanctuary - 34 km / 21.1 mi
Coliseo de la Isleta - 40.7 km / 25.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Armenia (AXM-El Eden) - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi
Pereira (PEI-Matecana Intl.) - 47.9 km / 29.8 mi
Cartago (CRC-Santa Ana) - 45.9 km / 28.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: COP 50.0 per stay
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk