With a stay at Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Terrasses d'Azur, you'll be centrally located in Isola, steps from Isola 2000 and 14 minutes by foot from Isoliane Adventure Park. This residence is 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from Auron Ski Resort and 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Col de la Lombarde.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 133 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers, housekeeping is provided once per stay, and cribs/infant beds (surcharge) can be requested.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as ski-in/ski-out access, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and ski storage.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Isola 2000 - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Isoliane Adventure Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Col de la Lombarde - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Sant'Anna Sanctuary - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Aquavallee Aquadic Center - 17.3 km / 10.7 mi
Gorges de Valabres - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi
Mercantour National Park - 22.6 km / 14.1 mi
Auron Ski Resort - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
Arboretum Marcel Kroenlein - 42.4 km / 26.4 mi
The preferred airport for Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Terrasses d'Azur is Cote d'Azur Airport (NCE) - 86.8 km / 53.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds Safety features at this property include a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Thursday - Tuesday: 9:00 AM - noon
- Thursday - Tuesday: 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Sanitary Protocol (UNPLV - France) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 7 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40.0 per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Ski storage
- -Free parking nearby
- -Ski-in/ski-out access
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby