Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Sumida), SOLA HOTEL is within a 10-minute walk of Tokyo Sky Tree and Tokyo Solamachi. This aparthotel is 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Sensō-ji Temple and 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from Ueno Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 guestrooms, featuring kitchens. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and 40-inch flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.Amenities
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Solamachi - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kaminarimon - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Ueno Park - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Ueno Zoo - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 62.5 km / 38.9 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours will receive an email with special check-in instructions and smart lock details. The doorperson or front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace