With a stay at HOTEL LiVEMAX MIKAWAANJO-EKIMAE in Anjo, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Anjo Sports Park and Anjo City Museum of History. This hotel is 12 mi (19.3 km) from Toyota Stadium and 17 mi (27.3 km) from Port of Nagoya.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Anjo Sports Park - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Denpark - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Anjo City Museum of History - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Anjo Castle Ruins - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Kariya City Traffic Park - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Kariya City Art Museum - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Jozan-en - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Chiryu Shrine - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Horiuchi Park - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Honsho-ji Temple - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Takahama Tile Art Museum - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Odai Park - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Kamizaki Shrine - 11 km / 6.8 mi
The Ieyasu and Mikawa Bushi Museum - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Tatsuki Shrine - 11 km / 6.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Chubu Centrair Intl. Airport (NGO) - 46.3 km / 28.7 mi
Komaki Airport (NKM) - 45.4 km / 28.2 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Front desk (limited hours)