Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Pousada Sereia do Porto in Ipojuca, you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Porto de Galinhas Natural Pools and Maracaipe Beach. This pousada is 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Muro Alto Beach and 7.9 mi (12.6 km) from Ponta de Serrambi Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Merepe Beach - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Porto de Galinhas Natural Pools - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Hippocampus Project - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Maracaipe Beach - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Cupe Beach - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Maracaipe Point - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Muro Alto Beach - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Ponta de Serrambi Beach - 12.6 km / 7.9 mi
Praia do Toquinho - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Gaibu Beach - 33.2 km / 20.6 mi
Fisherman Museum - 34.3 km / 21.3 mi
Calhetas Beach - 35 km / 21.8 mi
Guadalupe Beach - 35.1 km / 21.8 mi
Suape Beach - 36.1 km / 22.4 mi
Barra de Sirinhaem Beach - 37 km / 23 mi
The nearest major airport is Recife (REC-Guararapes Intl.) - 51.2 km / 31.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Children's pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of outdoor pools - 2
- -Luggage storage