Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Delta Hotels by Marriott Grand Okanagan Resort, you'll be centrally located in Kelowna, a 1-minute drive from Prospera Place and 5 minutes from Kelowna General Hospital. This 4-star hotel is 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from Summerhill Pyramid Winery and 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Kelowna Art Gallery.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 257 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at OAK + CRU Social Kitchen, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This hotel has 14 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kelowna Art Gallery - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Prospera Place - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
BC Wine Museum and VQA Wine Shop - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
BC Orchard Industry Museum - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Okanagan Lake - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kasugai Gardens - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Waterfront Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Okanagan Military Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Okanagan Heritage Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
City Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Okanagan Lake Bridge - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kelowna General Hospital - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Knox Mountain Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Capri Mall - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Guisachan Heritage Park - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kelowna, BC (YLW-Kelowna Intl.) - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Penticton, BC (YYF-Penticton Regional) - 68.5 km / 42.5 mi
The preferred airport for Delta Hotels by Marriott Grand Okanagan Resort is Kelowna, BC (YLW-Kelowna Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. An additional 50 CAD pet fee applies for stays of more than 6 nights. For more details, please contact the hotel using the information on the reservation confirmation.
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to October.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 16 and CAD 16 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 24.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 32.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: CAD 20 per accommodation, per night
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Indoor pool
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free airport transportation
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Children's pool
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Year Built - 1992
- -Number of floors - 10
- -Total number of rooms - 257
- -Number of meeting rooms - 14
- -Conference space size (feet) - 14044
- -Luggage storage
- -Electric car charging station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)