Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in St. Petersburg (Dekabristov Island), LoftWorld - Hostel is within a 10-minute drive of Mariinsky Theatre and Yusupov Palace. This hostel is 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Palace Square and 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from Peter and Paul Fortress.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 32 guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional amenities at this hostel include tour/ticket assistance, a picnic area, and barbecue grills.Dining
Full breakfasts are available daily from 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and coffee/tea in a common area. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Metro Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Erarta Museum and Galleries of Contemporary Art - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
C-189 Submarine Museum - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Saint Petersburg Mining Institute - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Egyptian Sphinxes - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Saint Petersburg State University - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Kunstkamera - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
Strelka - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Nicholas Palace - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Arrow Of St.Basil Island - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Menshikov Palace - 6 km / 3.7 mi
English Embankment - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Russian Vodka Museum - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Sigmund Freud Dream Museum - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Palace Embankment - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
If you are planning to arrive after 11:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: RUB 200 for adults and RUB 150 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Lockers available
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area
- -Meeting rooms