Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Shibuya), OYO Hotel New Washington Shibuya Kamiyamacho is within a 15-minute walk of Yoyogi Park and Shibuya Crossing. This hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from NHK Hall and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 42 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and hair dryers. Conveniences include complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and an elevator.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
NHK Hall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Shibuya 109 Building - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Yoyogi Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Shibuya Crossing - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Cerulean Tower - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Takeshita Street - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Shibuya Hikarie - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Omotesando Hills - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 3 km / 1.9 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 76.5 km / 47.5 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 22.6 km / 14.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Luggage storage