Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Petit Grande Mirai in Tokyo (Arakawa), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Ueno Park and University of Tokyo. This apartment is 2.5 mi (4 km) from Sensō-ji Temple and 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from Tokyo Sky Tree.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies. Netflix and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include microwaves and washing machines, and housekeeping is provided weekly.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nippori Textile Town - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Ueno Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ueno Zoo - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
University of Tokyo - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Kaminarimon - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
La Qua Tokyo Dome City - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Tokyo Dome - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 72.5 km / 45 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 27.6 km / 17.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. This property offers self-service check-in for guests arriving outside of normal check-in hours. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- -Smoke-free property
- -Front desk (limited hours)