With a stay at Business Hotel Heisei in Yonezawa, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Miyasaka Museum and Yonezawa Uesugi Museum. This hotel is 1 mi (1.7 km) from Yonezawa City Hall and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Kasugasan Rinsenji Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 62 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Dining
Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Yonezawa Uesugi Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Miyasaka Museum - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Yonezawa City Hall - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Kasugasan Rinsenji Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Uesugi Memorial - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Matsugasaki Shrine - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Matsugasaki Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Uesugi Jinja Shrine - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Clan Uesugi’s Mausoleum - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Keji Maeda's Tomb - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Takahata Winery - 11.7 km / 7.2 mi
Hirosuke Hamada Memorial Museum - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Nanyo City Toyotaro Yuki Memorial Museum - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
Eboshiyama Hachimangu Shrine - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
Eboshiyama Park - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 600 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Front desk (limited hours)