Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Touring Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Bologna, within a 10-minute walk of Piazza Maggiore and Fountain of Neptune. This 4-star hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Rizzoli Orthopaedic Institute and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Sant'Orsola Malpighi Hospital.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 39 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include babysitting/childcare (surcharge) and tour/ticket assistance. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy Italian cuisine at Terrazza Mattuiani, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Bologna? This hotel has facilities measuring 269 square feet (25 square meters), including a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Basilica of San Domenico - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Teatro Anatomico - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Galleria Cavour Shopping Center - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Archiginnasio of Bologna - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Archaeological Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Teatro Duse - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Sanctuary of Santa Maria della Vita - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Mercato di Mezzo o Quadrilatero - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Basilica of San Petronio - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Piazza Maggiore - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Palazzo Comunale - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Museum of Giorgio Morandi - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Communal Collection of Fine Arts - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Fountain of Neptune - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Palazzo Albergati - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for Touring Hotel is Bologna (BLQ-Guglielmo Marconi) - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. The hot tub is open from June to September and an extra fee applies. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 30 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 9 per 24 hours
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night (maximum EUR 200 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 45 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
This property is undergoing renovations from 12 November 2018 to 05 March 2019 (completion date subject to change). Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Number of floors - 5
- -Number of buildings/towers - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 39
- -Year Built - 1900
- -Conference space size (meters) - 25
- -Conference space size (feet) - 269