Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Why Kumano Hostel & Cafe Bar in Nachikatsuura, you'll be steps from Hayatama Taisha and a 3-minute drive from Fudarakusanji Temple. This hostel is 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from Nachi Waterfall and 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from Daitaiji Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 guestrooms.Amenities
This hostel offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hayatama Taisha - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Fudarakusanji Temple - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Nachi Waterfall - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Daitaiji Temple - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Seigantoji Temple - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Kumano Nachi Taisha Shrine - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Kamikura Shrine - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Amidaji - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Kumano Hayatama Taisha - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Myohosan Mountain - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Kihocho Umigame Park - 22.8 km / 14.2 mi
Umikongo Rocks - 39.7 km / 24.6 mi
Turkish Warship Distress Monument - 39.8 km / 24.7 mi
The nearest major airport is Shirahama (SHM-Nanki - Shirahama) - 84.4 km / 52.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM.
Towels are not included in the room rate. Towels are available for a surcharge. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Free WiFi
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Shared microwave