With a stay at Pousada Catamarã Praia de Pajuçara in Maceio (Pajucara), you'll be a 5-minute walk from Pajucara Beach and within a 5-minute drive of Ponta Verde Beach. This inn is 3.3 mi (5.2 km) from Lagoa da Anta Beach and 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from Frances Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.Amenities
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional amenities at this inn include tour/ticket assistance and a picnic area.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pajucara Beach - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Piscina do Amor Pajuçara - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Pajuçara Handicraft Market - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ruth Cardoso Exposition and Cultural Center - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Museum of Image and Sound - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Skatepark Pajucara - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Sobral Beach - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Ponta Verde Beach - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Theo Brandao Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Lighthouse Ponta Verde - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Maceio Shopping Center - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Maceio Metropolitan Cathedral - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Costa Brava Beach - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Nossa Senhora do Livramento Church - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Deodoro Theater - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
The nearest major airport is Maceio (MCZ-Zumbi dos Palmares Intl.) - 22.8 km / 14.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 4.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Free breakfast
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Rooftop terrace