Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Ayenda 1223 Porton de la 10 in Medellin, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Santa Fe Mall and Lleras Park. This hotel is 4.4 mi (7.2 km) from University of Antioquia and 26.5 mi (42.7 km) from Arvi Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 21 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Dining
At Ayenda 1223 Porton de la 10, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Monterrey Comercial Mall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Santa Fe Zoological Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Poblado Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Medellin's Museum of Modern Art - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Lleras Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Lokkus Contemporary Art - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
La Strada Mall - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
EAFIT University - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Golden Mile - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Oviedo Mall - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Chimeneas Park - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Santa Fe Mall - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Juan Pablo II Airpark - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Unicentro Shopping Center - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Medellin General Hospital - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
The nearest major airport is Medellin (MDE-Jose Maria Cordova Intl.) - 22.9 km / 14.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Restaurant - 1