Located in Petoskey, Terrace Inn and 1911 Restaurant is in the historical district, a 3-minute drive from Little Traverse History Museum and 8 minutes from Petoskey State Park. This beach hotel is 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from Crooked Tree Golf Club and 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from Tunnel of Trees.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 38 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include wedding services, a fireplace in the lobby, and a ballroom. Guests who want to try their luck at the slots can hop on the complimentary casino shuttle.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM. Savor a hosted, home-cooked dinner on Friday and Saturday for a fee; reservations are required.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a library, and coffee/tea in a common area. Planning an event in Petoskey? This hotel has 2000 square feet (186 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lake Michigan - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Little Traverse History Museum - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Bear River Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
McLaren Northern Michigan Hospital - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Petoskey State Park - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Crooked Lake - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Great Lakes Center for the Arts - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Mackinaw Trail Winery - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Crooked Tree Golf Club - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Little Traverse Bay Golf Course - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Nub's Nob Ski Area - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Oden State Fish Hatchery Visitor Center - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Harbor Springs Beach - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Andrew J. Blackbird Museum - 13.3 km / 8.2 mi
Boyne Highlands Resort - 14.5 km / 9 mi
The preferred airport for Terrace Inn and 1911 Restaurant is Pellston, MI (PLN-Pellston Regional) - 30 km / 18.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds, sofa beds, and high chair. This property uses eco-friendly cleaning products. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 9 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. For same day bookings, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Reception hours are 8 AM - 9 PM on weekdays, and until 10 PM on Friday and Saturday, June - Labor Day. Off-season, reception hours are 8 AM - 7 PM or 8 PM. The hotel restaurant is open Thursday-Sunday night from September through October. From November through May, the restaurant is open Friday and Saturday night only. From May-July, the restaurant is open on weekends only. From July-Labor Day, the restaurant is open daily. The restaurant is closed on Christmas Eve, Christmas day, all of March, and during the first two weeks of April.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 39.95
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per child: USD 0 (from 3 to 16 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per day
- Hosted evening meal: USD 35.95
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 percent
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Conference space
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Banquet hall
- -One meeting room
- -Spa services on site
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Private beach nearby
- -Free casino shuttle
- -Direct access to private beach
- -Conference space size (feet) - 2000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 186
- -Couples/private dining
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator
- -Eco-friendly cleaning products used
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Hosted evening meal
- -Hosted evening meal (reserve)