With a stay at haku hostel & cafe bar in Shiraoi, you'll be 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from Sunflower Ferry and 22.7 mi (36.6 km) from Mount Tarumae. This hostel is 11.8 mi (18.9 km) from Noboribetsu Marine Park Nixe and 30.7 mi (49.4 km) from Lake Shikotsu.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 guestrooms featuring microwaves. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This hostel also features shopping on site, a fireplace in the lobby, and a reception hall.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hostel's coffee shop/café, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nishiki Onuma Park - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Tarumae Garo - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Shikotsu-Toya National Park - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Noboribetsu Marine Park Nixe - 18.9 km / 11.8 mi
Date Jidaimura - 24.8 km / 15.4 mi
Sunflower Ferry - 26.5 km / 16.5 mi
Tarumaezan Shrine - 27 km / 16.8 mi
Noboribetsu Bear Park - 29.2 km / 18.1 mi
Sangaitaki Park - 29.3 km / 18.2 mi
Jigokudani - 29.5 km / 18.3 mi
River Oyunuma Natural Footbath - 29.6 km / 18.4 mi
Lake Kuttara - 32 km / 19.9 mi
Otaki Niagara Falls - 34 km / 21.1 mi
Tomakomai Golf Resort 72 - 34.3 km / 21.3 mi
Mount Tarumae - 36.6 km / 22.7 mi
The nearest major airport is New Chitose Airport (CTS) - 54.6 km / 33.9 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 700 for adults and JPY 700 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-out
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Reception hall
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Shared microwave
- -Lockers available
- -Shared refrigerator
- -Firewood (free)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking