Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at OYO 516 Hotel U-nus in Osaka (Miyakojima), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Osaka Castle and Osaka-jō Hall. This hotel is 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from Amerikamura and 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned rooms featuring LED televisions. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include electric kettles and irons/ironing boards.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kema Sakuranomiya Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Taiko En - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Mint Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kids Plaza Osaka - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Osaka Tenmangu Shrine - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
HEP Five Shopping Mall - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Tempozan Harbor Village Ferris Wheel - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Umeda Arts Theater - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Osaka-jō Hall - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Hankyu Sanbangai - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Osaka Castle Museum - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Hankyu Umeda Main Store - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Tsuyunoten Shrine - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Osaka Castle - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 53.8 km / 33.4 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 43 km / 26.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - 1:00 AM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective June 1, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Smoke-free property
- -Front desk (limited hours)