Located in Fukuoka (Hakata-ku), Daiwa Roynet Hotel Hakata Reisen is within a 10-minute walk of Canal City Hakata and Hakataza Theatre. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Fukuoka Anpanman Children's Museum and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Marine Messe Fukuoka.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 139 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Zenshoji Temple - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Mangyoji Temple - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Hakata Machiya Folk Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Ryuguji Temple - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Hakata Traditional Craft Center - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Tochoji Temple - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kawabatadori Shopping Street - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kushida Shrine - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kakueiji Temple - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Shofukuji Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Jotenji Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Reisen Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Canal City Hakata - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Fukuoka Asian Art Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Hakata Riverain - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fukuoka (FUK) - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Saga (HSG-Ariake Saga) - 77.3 km / 48 mi
The preferred airport for Daiwa Roynet Hotel Hakata Reisen is Fukuoka (FUK).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2020. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1800 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave