When you stay at Milos Dead Sea in Tamar, you'll be on the beach and 15 minutes by car from Masada National Park. This beach hotel is 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from Ein Gedi Beach and 20.9 mi (33.6 km) from Ein Gedi National Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 162 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and espresso makers. 55-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms feature showers with rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free international calls.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for dinner at Milos, a restaurant which specializes in Greek cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Masada National Park - 16.5 km / 10.2 mi
Ein Gedi Spa - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
Ein Gedi Beach - 30.7 km / 19.1 mi
Ein Gedi Botanical Garden - 31 km / 19.3 mi
Glass Art Museum Arad - 33.6 km / 20.9 mi
Ein Gedi National Park - 33.6 km / 20.9 mi
Neot HaKikar Park - 37.3 km / 23.2 mi
Neot HaKikar Pool - 38 km / 23.6 mi
Tel Arad National Park - 42.6 km / 26.5 mi
Breicaht Tsfira - 43.8 km / 27.2 mi
Ahava Visitors Center - 44 km / 27.4 mi
Darja Canyon - 51.1 km / 31.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Check-in on Saturdays and public holidays is 1 hour after sunset, which is approximately 7 PM in winter and 9 PM in summer.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to October.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel may be charged the national value-added tax
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free breakfast
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Children's pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Beach towels
- -Arcade/game room
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Indoor pool - 1
- -One meeting room - 1
- -Poolside bar - 1
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool