With a stay at The Micro Museum Hostel Kichijoji in Musashino, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Ghibli Museum and Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building. This hostel is 8 mi (12.9 km) from Shibuya Crossing and 8.1 mi (13 km) from Yoyogi Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ghibli Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Jindaiji Temple - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Musashinonomori Park - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Toshimaen Amusement Park - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Ajinomoto Stadium - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Baji Koen Park - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Shinjuku NS Building - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Robot Restaurant - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Shibuya Crossing - 12.9 km / 8 mi
The nearest major airport is Haneda Airport (HND) - 40.3 km / 25 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 17 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property