Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kyoto (Gion), On My Way Kyoto GuestHouse - Hostel is within a 15-minute walk of Gion Corner and Kiyomizu Temple. This hostel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Sanjusangendo Temple and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Kyoto Tower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kenninji Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Gion Corner - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kodaiji Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kiyomizu Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Pontocho - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Gion Shirakawa Area - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Maruyama Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Chion-in Temple - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 98.3 km / 61.1 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 53.7 km / 33.4 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 81.8 km / 50.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage