With a stay at eeGee STAY Omiya in Saitama (Omiya), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Saitama Super Arena and Omiya Park. This hotel is 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from Saitama Stadium 2002 and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Hikawa Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 220 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and slippers.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, a 24-hour front desk, and coffee/tea in a common area.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hikawa Shrine - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Nack5 Stadium Omiya - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Omiya Park - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Railway Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Saitama Super Arena - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Saitama Prefectural Museum of History - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Omiya Bonsai Art Museum - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Nakao Shrine - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Saitama Stadium 2002 - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Sangakuin Temple - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Kawagoe History Museum - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Miyoshino Shrine - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Naritasankawagoebetsuin Hongyoin - 13.3 km / 8.2 mi
Senba Toshogu Shrine - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Kitain Temple - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 94.7 km / 58.8 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 55.2 km / 34.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 13 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Upper floors accessible by stairs only