Raffles Grand Hotel d'Angkor
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Siem Reap, Raffles Grand Hotel d'Angkor is next to a golf course, within a 5-minute walk of Charles de Gaulle Road and Shrine to Preah Ang Check and Preah Ang Chom. This 5-star resort is 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Angkor Wat and 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Royal Garden.
Make yourself at home in one of the 119 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an outdoor pool, and an outdoor tennis court. This resort also features concierge services, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite at Elephant Bar, one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 33.6 for adults and USD 13.86 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 35 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40.0 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 140.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 70.00 (from 5 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 380.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 190.00 (from 5 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Children's pool
- -One meeting room
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Poolside bar
- -Health club
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Tennis on site
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Computer station
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool
- -Coffee/tea in common areas