Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Belmond La Résidence d'Angkor, you'll be centrally located in Siem Reap, within a 5-minute drive of Pub Street and Royal Garden. This 5-star resort is 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from Angkor Wat and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Angkor Night Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 59 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy Asian cuisine at Ember, one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Siem Reap? This resort has 500 square feet (46 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is complimentary (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Wat Preah Prom Rath - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Angkor Trade Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Charles de Gaulle Road - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Psar Chaa Market - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Old Market Area - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Shrine to Preah Ang Check and Preah Ang Chom - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Pub Street - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Siem Reap Royal Residence - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Siem Reap Art Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Wat Damnak - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Lucky Mall - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Miniature Replicas of Angkor’s Temples - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Angkor Shopping Center - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The Heritage Walk - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Angkor National Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Belmond La Résidence d'Angkor is Siem Reap (REP-Siem Reap Intl.) - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: USD 305 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 200 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 330
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 165 (from 4 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Indoor pool
- -Free airport transportation - pickup
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -One meeting room
- -Conference center
- -Health club
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Free valet parking
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Number of buildings/towers - 2
- -Year Built - 2001
- -Total number of rooms - 59
- -Conference space size (feet) - 500
- -Conference space size (meters) - 46
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Steam room