Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Ueno), Grids Tokyo Ueno Hotel & Hostel is within a 5-minute walk of Ueno Park and within a 5-minute drive of Sensō-ji Temple. This hostel is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Tokyo Sky Tree and 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from Tokyo Dome.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 33 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hostel's coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ueno Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Ueno Zoo - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Kaminarimon - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
University of Tokyo - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
La Qua Tokyo Dome City - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo Dome - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 68.4 km / 42.5 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 25 km / 15.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
- Towels/sheets: JPY 100 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 620 for adults and JPY 620 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Coffee shop or café - 1
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator