Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Lascelle, this cabin is on a lake, a 1-minute drive from Auvergne Volcanoes Regional Nature Park and 5 minutes from Les Gorges de la Jordanne. This cabin is 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from Le Lioran and 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from St-Geraud Church.Rooms
Make yourself comfortable in this cabin, featuring a kitchenette with a refrigerator and a stovetop. Conveniences include an electric kettle, housekeeping is provided on request, and a crib/infant bed (complimentary) can be requested.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden.Dining
At this cabin, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Auvergne Volcanoes Regional Nature Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Les Gorges de la Jordanne - 4.8 km / 3 mi
St-Geraud Church - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Musee des Volcans - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Place du Square - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Anjony Castle - 16.5 km / 10.2 mi
Le Lioran - 26.9 km / 16.7 mi
Lioran Tourist Center - 27.7 km / 17.2 mi
Téléphérique du Plomb du Cantal - 27.7 km / 17.2 mi
Place Tyssandier-d'Escous - 31.5 km / 19.6 mi
Plomb du Cantal - 33.5 km / 20.8 mi
The nearest major airport is Aurillac (AUR-Tronquieres) - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
This property accepts ANCV Chèques-Vacances (holiday vouchers) as an additional method of payment onsite. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. This property's seasonal outdoor pool is shared with guests staying in other accommodations. From June to August, reception is open 8 AM-9 PM and check-in is available 2-9 PM. This property's restaurant is closed on Monday in July and August, and closed for lunch and dinner on Monday and Tuesday in April, May, June, September, and October.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 4.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per stay
- Housekeeping fee: EUR 35 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Restaurant - 1