Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hosteria Cattleya in San Andres, you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Islote Sucre and Coton Cay. This vacation home is 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from San Luis Beach and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Paintball San Andres.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 guestrooms.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a garden.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), limo/town car service, and a 24-hour front desk. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -24-hour front desk
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Airport transportation
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Limo or Town Car service available - true
- -Parking onsite - true
- -Laundry facilities - true
- -Garden - true
- -WiFi (surcharge)