When you stay at Wayn-Zen Onna Hotel in Onna, you'll be near the beach, within a 5-minute walk of Kariyushi Beach and Busena Marine Park. This hotel is 7 mi (11.2 km) from Cape Manza and 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from Nago City Hall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 27 guestrooms. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary bottled water.Amenities
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
At Wayn-Zen Onna Hotel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kariyushi Beach - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Busena Marine Park - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Bankoku Shinryokan - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Busena Beach - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Kibogaoka Entrance Mae Beach - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Okinawakaigan Quasi-National Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kise Beach - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Kise Country Club - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Mission Beach - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Chura Orchard Golf Club - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Nabee Beach - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Manza Beach - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Cape Manza - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Nago Museum - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Nago City Hall - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
The nearest major airport is Naha Airport (OKA) - 64.9 km / 40.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 3 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Restaurant - 1