Located in Fukuoka (Chuo-ku), Hotel Grandolce HAKATA is within a 10-minute walk of Hakataza Theatre and Fukuoka Anpanman Children's Museum. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Canal City Hakata and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Tenjin Core.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 89 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and slippers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at RISRORANTE INCROCI serving guests of Hotel Grandolce HAKATA. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Chuo Park - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Suikyo Tenmangu Shrine - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Acros Fukuoka Symphony Hall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Fukuoka Akarenga Cultural Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Rainbow Plaza - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Fukuoka Asian Art Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Hakata Riverain - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kawabatadori Shopping Street - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Fukuoka Anpanman Children's Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Hakataza Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kego Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Solaria Plaza - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Mangyoji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tenjin Core - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Reisen Park - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fukuoka (FUK) - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Saga (HSG-Ariake Saga) - 78.1 km / 48.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a first aid kit.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2020. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 1320 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 5400.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Water dispenser
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave