When you stay at Pousada Lagoa Azul in Caraguatatuba, you'll be near the beach, within a 15-minute drive of Cocanha Beach and Tabatinga Beach. This inn is 7.1 mi (11.5 km) from Martim de Sa Beach and 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from Maranduba Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 guestrooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Massaguacu Beach - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Cocanha Beach - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Vale do Paraíba - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Mococa Beach - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Tabatinga Beach - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Capricorn Beach - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Galhetas Beach - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Figueira Beach - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Praia da Fazenda - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Praia do Sururueiro - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Praia do Fogaça - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Ponta Aguda Beach - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
Mansa Beach - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Martim de Sa Beach - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Maranduba Beach - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - midnight. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Front desk (limited hours)