Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Element Scottsdale at SkySong in Scottsdale (South Scottsdale), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Old Town and Scottsdale Stadium. This hotel is 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Desert Botanical Garden and 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from Scottsdale Fashion Square.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 157 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. 55-inch flat-screen televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Revive serving guests of Element Scottsdale at SkySong. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Scottsdale? This hotel has facilities measuring 1545 square feet (144 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Old Town - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Desert Botanical Garden - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Scottsdale Stadium - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Western Spirit: Scottsdale's Museum of the West - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Hole in the Rock - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Big Surf - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Papago Park - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Tempe Town Lake Marina - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Tempe Town Lake - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Phoenix Zoo - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Scottsdale Waterfront - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Scottsdale Fashion Square - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.) - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Scottsdale, AZ (SCF) - 18.4 km / 11.5 mi
Mesa, AZ (MSC-Falcon Field Municipal) - 22.9 km / 14.2 mi
Chandler, AZ (CHD-Chandler Municipal) - 31.8 km / 19.8 mi
Mesa, AZ (AZA-Phoenix - Mesa Gateway) - 41 km / 25.5 mi
The preferred airport for Element Scottsdale at SkySong is Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 4.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 12.0 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 125 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Number of meeting rooms - 2
- -Conference space size (meters) - 144
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1545
- -Luggage storage
- -Electric car charging station
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms