Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Linthwaite House in Windermere, you'll be next to a golf course, within a 5-minute drive of Lake Windermere and World of Beatrix Potter. This 5-star hotel is 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Hill Top and 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from Cartmel Racecourse.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring espresso makers and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional amenities at this Edwardian hotel include concierge services, a fireplace in the lobby, and a picnic area.Dining
Grab a bite at Stella Restaurant, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary English breakfast is served on weekdays from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 11 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. Free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lake Windermere - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Windermere Golf Club - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Blackwell, The Arts & Crafts House - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Old Laundry Theatre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Bowness Pier - 1.6 km / 1 mi
World of Beatrix Potter - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Lyth Valley - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Hill Top - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Orrest Head - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Winster Valley - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
Brockhole - the Lake District Visitor Centre - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Townend - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Ambleside Pier - 9.6 km / 5.9 mi
Fell Foot Park - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Armitt Museum and Gallery - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
The preferred airport for Linthwaite House is Manchester (MAN) - 142.8 km / 88.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - midnight.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 25 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free valet parking
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking