With a stay at Hôtel Empereur, you'll be centrally located in Paris, just a 3-minute walk from Rue Cler and 6 minutes by foot from Les Invalides. This romantic hotel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Rodin Museum and 0.6 mi (1 km) from UNESCO Headquarters.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 31 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rue Cler - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Les Invalides - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Rodin Museum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
UNESCO Headquarters - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Avenue Montaigne - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Grand Palais - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Petit Palais - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Champ de Mars - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Pont de l'Alma - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Avenue Georges V - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Necker-Enfants Malades Hospital - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Champs-Elysees - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Eiffel Tower - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Orsay Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Le Bon Marche - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) - 36.4 km / 22.6 mi
Orly Airport (ORY) - 16.5 km / 10.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hôtel Empereur is Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 28 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance