With a stay at Kadensho in Kyoto, you'll be 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Togetsukyo Bridge and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Bamboo Forest Street. This ryokan is 5.6 mi (9 km) from Toji Temple and 6 mi (9.7 km) from Kyoto Tower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 105 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and DVD players. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and electric kettles, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Kadensho, or stop in at the grocery/convenience store. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Arashiyama Onsen - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Togetsukyo Bridge - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Arashiyama Monkey Park - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Tenryuji Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto Arashiyama Orgel Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Bamboo Forest Street - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Arashiyama Bamboo Grove - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Suzumushi-dera Temple - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Saihoji Temple - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Toei Kyoto Studio Park - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Nishikyogoku Athletic Stadium - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Katsura Imperial Villa - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Aeon Mall Kyoto - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Bamboo Forest Muko City - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Myoshinji Temple - 6.4 km / 4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 100.6 km / 62.5 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 53.7 km / 33.4 mi
Kobe Airport (UKB) - 76.7 km / 47.6 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 7 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2200 for adults and JPY 1650 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Shopping on site
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Spa services on site
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator