Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at The Ridges Resort & Marina, an Ascend Htl Collection Member in Young Harris, you'll be next to a golf course, just steps from Chattahoochee National Forest and 3 minutes by foot from Chatuge Lake. This casino resort is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Nantahala National Forest and 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Georgia Mountain Fairgrounds.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 66 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Rooms have private patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Try your luck at the casino and enjoy other recreational amenities including a nightclub and a water park (surcharge). This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with American cuisine at Marina Station, one of the resort's 2 restaurants. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Young Harris? This resort has facilities measuring 10000 square feet (929 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Chattahoochee National Forest - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Chatuge Lake - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Nantahala National Forest - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Georgia Mountain Fairgrounds - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Hamilton Gardens - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Rollins Planetarium - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Crane Creek Vineyards - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Cherokee Homestead Exhibit - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Chatuge Dam - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Victoria's Center - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Jackrabbit Campground - 15.2 km / 9.5 mi
The Ridges Golf Club - 18.1 km / 11.2 mi
Clay's Corner - 21 km / 13 mi
John C. Campbell Folk School - 21.5 km / 13.3 mi
Hightower Creek Vineyards - 21.5 km / 13.4 mi
The preferred airport for The Ridges Resort & Marina, an Ascend Htl Collection Member is Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.) - 189.9 km / 118 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 43
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 19 (up to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 100
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 0
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 50
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per child: USD 0
- Resort fee: USD 20.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 14 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Banquet hall
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Shopping on site
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Vending machine
- -Reception hall
- -Water dispenser
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Marina on site
- -Water park access (surcharge)
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Shared microwave
- -Picnic area
- -Firewood (free)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 7
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Outdoor furniture
- -Outdoor entertainment area
- -Walkway to water
- -Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Tennis on site
- -Conference space size (meters) - 929
- -Wheelchair accessible parking