Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Osaka (Shinsaibashi), Vermillion is within a 15-minute drive of Tsutenkaku Tower and Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade. This apartment is 1.8 mi (3 km) from Dotonbori Glico Sign and 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Osaka Science Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 54 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include microwaves and washing machines, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Imamiya Ebisu Shrine - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Namba Yasaka Shrine - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Zepp Namba Osaka music hall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Nipponbashi - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Spa World - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Tsutenkaku Tower - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Osaka City Air Terminal - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tennoji Zoo - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Namba Hatch - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Namba Parks - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Amerikamura - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tennoji Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Osaka City Museum of Fine Art - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 44.5 km / 27.7 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 39.5 km / 24.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Long-term renters welcome.
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1000 (subject to availability)
- Housekeeping fee: JPY 7000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage