Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Rest inn Kyoto places you in the heart of Kyoto, within a 10-minute walk of Kawaramachi and Shijo Omiya. This apartment is 1.2 mi (2 km) from Nishiki Market and 1.3 mi (2 km) from Nijō Castle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include microwaves and washing machines, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
This apartment offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shijo Omiya - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kawaramachi - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Costume Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Umekoji Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Nijō Castle - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Aeon Mall Kyoto - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Toji Temple - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Kyoto Tower - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 97.7 km / 60.7 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 48.6 km / 30.2 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 76.7 km / 47.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit, and window guards.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
- Housekeeping fee: JPY 0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas