Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Pousada e camping do Márcio in Guaraquecaba, you'll be on the beach, and 29.5 mi (47.4 km) from Salto Morato Private Natural Heritage Reserve.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include phones and fans, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
This inn features designated smoking areas and hiking/biking trails on site.Dining
Take advantage of the inn's 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Salto Morato Private Natural Heritage Reserve - 47.4 km / 29.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 8 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Free reception
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Free beach shuttle
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Firewood (free)