When you stay at Reserva Canto da Vida Chales in Conceicao do Ibitipoca, you'll be 9 minutes by car from Conceicao de Ibitipoca Church. This pousada is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Ibitipoca State Park and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Macacos Waterfall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 guestrooms featuring minibars. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Conceicao de Ibitipoca Church - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Ibitipoca State Park - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Macacos Waterfall - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Monjolinho Cave - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Moreiras Cave - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Church of Our Lady of Sorrows - 27.5 km / 17.1 mi
Lima Duarte Lookout - 28.8 km / 17.9 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free breakfast
- -Front desk (limited hours)