With a stay at UTOP MARINA HOTEL & RESORT in Yeosu (Chongp'o), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Yeosu romantic carriage street and Jasan Park. This 4-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Odongdo and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Odong-Do Fountain.Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 389 guestrooms, featuring heated floors and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Aqua Planet Yeosu - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Yeosu International Pavilion - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Jasan Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Odongdo - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Yeosu romantic carriage street - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Odong-Do Fountain - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Jinnamgwan Hall - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Admiral Soon-Shin Lee Memorial - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Yi Sun Shin Square - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Dolsan Park - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Yeosu Cable Car - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Dolsandaegyo Bridge - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Manseongni Black Sand Beach - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Golf Plaza - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Jinnan Sports Park - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Yeosu (RSU) - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
Jinju (HIN-Sacheon) - 91.9 km / 57.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards and cash Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property Extra blankets are available on request (surcharge).
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. To access the swimming pool, guests must reserve 1 of the following time slots each day: 3-7:30 PM or 8-10 PM. The property's swimming pool is closed on the second Tuesday of every month.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from March to August.
- Pool access available from 3:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CESCO (S. Korea) guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: KRW 22000 for adults and KRW 15000 for children (approximately)
- Facilities fee: KRW 15000 per person and includes use of: swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Fitness facilities
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -One meeting room
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Swimming pool
- -Arcade/game room
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Braille or raised signage