Located in Marrakech (Medina), Riad Ayadina & Spa is within a 15-minute drive of Grand Poste Gueliz and Museum of Islamic Art. This 5-star riad is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Jemaa el-Fnaa and 2.5 mi (4 km) from Palais des Congres.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 guestrooms featuring DVD players. Your room comes with a Select Comfort bed. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This Tuscan-style riad also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite to eat at the riad's poolside restaurant, which features a pool view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is served daily from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
High Atlas - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Zaouia El Abassia - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ben Youssef Mosque - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Almoravid Koubba - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Maison de la Photographie - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Dar el Bacha Palace - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Marrakesh Museum - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Medersa Ben Youssef - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Souk Cherifia - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Shrob ou Shouf Fountain - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Place Bab Doukkala - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The Orientalist Museum of Marrakech - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Le Jardin Secret - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
House of Photography - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Mouassine Fountain - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The preferred airport for Riad Ayadina & Spa is Menara Airport (RAK) - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector and a fire extinguisher
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the riad prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MAD 700.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MAD 700.00
- Tourism fee: MAD 26 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 150 per room
- Extended parking fee: MAD 10 per day
- Nearby parking fee: MAD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: MAD 400.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free reception
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa tub
- -Steam room
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -One meeting room
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Beach towels
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Free valet parking
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no