With a stay at The Herdwick Inn in Penrith, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Lake District National Park and Ullswater. This inn is 14.4 mi (23.1 km) from Derwent Water and 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from Lodore Falls.Rooms
Stay in one of 5 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include electric kettles, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
At The Herdwick Inn, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary English breakfast is served daily from 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lake District National Park - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Rookin House Activity Centre - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Ullswater - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
Rheged - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Dalemain Country Park - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Dalemain - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Penrith & Eden Museum - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Gowbarrow Fall - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Hutton in the Forest - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
St Andrew's Church - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Penrith Castle - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Mayburgh Henge - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Brougham Hall - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Blencathra - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Threlkeld Quarry and Mining Museum - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
The nearest major airport is Carlisle (CAX) - 55.5 km / 34.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
The front desk is open daily from noon - 11:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of We're Good To Go (UK) guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 25.0 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: GBP 10.0 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free breakfast
- -Front desk (limited hours)