With a stay at Pousada Marina do Sol in Chapada dos Guimaraes, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Manso Marina and Morro do Chapeu. This pousada is 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from Manso Dam and 30.4 mi (48.9 km) from Chapada dos Guimarães National Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 air-conditioned rooms featuring Smart televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the pousada's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary full breakfast is served on weekends from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Manso Marina - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Morro do Chapeu - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Manso Dam - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
Chapada dos Guimarães National Park - 48.9 km / 30.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Friday - Sunday: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free breakfast
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Restaurant - 1