With a stay at The Aquarius Inn in Fukuoka (Hakata-ku), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Canal City Hakata and Marine Messe Fukuoka. This hostel is 5.6 mi (9 km) from Fukuoka Yafuoku Dome and 1.9 mi (3 km) from Port of Hakata.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 2 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have hair dryers and slippers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and an elevator.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Amu Plaza Hakata - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Jotenji Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Myorakuji Temple - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Tochoji Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Sumiyoshi Shrine - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kakueiji Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Shofukuji Temple - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Zenshoji Temple - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Ryuguji Temple - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Mangyoji Temple - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Hakata Machiya Folk Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kawabatadori Shopping Street - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Canal City Hakata - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Hakata Traditional Craft Center - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Yanagibashi Rengo Market - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fukuoka (FUK) - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Saga (HSG-Ariake Saga) - 73.8 km / 45.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2020. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator